Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Badajoz

Today I have been catching up on all the letters long overdue. I bought myself some new stamps and buckled down. This morning Louis and I were assigned cities in Spain. Problem is, they are different ones! At first we were really nervous, but turns out they are only 1 hour away from each other, and the trains will make it an easy commute. I'm writing this with wet nails, and not only are they getting smudged up, but my computer is in danger of eternally wearing grey nail polish. What am I thinking? Why can't I just write this later!? Its because I will be teaching in Badajoz, Spain, and I am just too excited to sit and watch the paint dry, or peel, or for it to do anything! I've been scouring the internet for info on Badajoz, and the region in general, but haven't found too much. Maybe its better that way. I think we will be leaving early September, and I'll find out then. Yippee, yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment