Saturday, March 27, 2010

Harry Had a Bad Feeling

I've been reading memoirs of two Russian noblewomen at the end of the 19th century, and their flair for drama has really seeped into me. When I sat down to write this entry, I noticed a definite lean towards exaggeration. The text read a lot of it was killing me and I couldn't stand to see it or it ruined my whole day. I'm referring to my room as seen here, and I have to say that any of those would be a bit of an overstatement. But, when I did post that picture, I noticed the blue of the picture frames I had up really looked awful. Then I noticed it without the help of the camera, and every time I entered my room I just turned away. Happily, my new and beautiful print, Harry Had a Bad Feeling, from Leah Duncan arrived and my wall has been saved.

The wind here in Albuquerque will really blow a person down. Riding a bike downhill can be more like uphill wearing weights with a gusts like this.

Check out Leah's lovely blog, and post about Harry here.

No comments:

Post a Comment