Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sunshine

The strangest things are happening around here. It must be something in the air. Legs are creeping out after their annual hibernation, and jackets are becoming a real scarcity. Its a tiny bit jarring, as we New Mexicans are quite slow to peel off our sweaters. I know I'm not ready yet. I've seen toes, legs, arms, and backs. Even all, at times, on the same person. Every time I pass one of these, I ask myself, "Are you warm?" The answer is always no. I can't wrap my mind around it, but I do want to wrap a blanket around them. Maybe everyone is being a bit too optimistic about our weather. Maybe I am being too pessimistic.
I am in the process of moving, and elation would be the appropriate word.
If I had around 1000x more free sacks of money lying around than I do, I would have all these spaces, and things, be mine.
Interior via Homebug Peacocks via Gennine
Wallpaper from the Identity Collection at Harlequin

No comments:

Post a Comment